The awesome people at Conscious Box were kind enough to send me one of their boxes for review, and it was jam-packed with some fantastic products! So what exactly is Conscious Box? It is a monthly subscription service where you will receive a box each month full of eco-friendly products.
“Conscious Box is the best way to discover the most ethical and sustainable products on the planet! Focusing on strict tenets of organic, fair trade, and pure and natural products, each month Conscious Box will introduce you to healthy and honest alternatives for every aspect of your life and for every member of your family. Discover the best natural products, earn points for leaving feedback and reviews, and buy your favorites at incredible discounts!” – Conscious Box
Sounds pretty good right? Here’s a peek at what mine looked like and what all the goodies were inside!
The Breakdown! The box contained the following:
- Rose postcard
- Go Raw Real Live Apricot Bar
- Perfect foods Bar Mini in Peanut Butter flavor
- Dale’s Raw Protein Bar in Raspberry Hazelnut
- Two squares of Equal Exchange 55% Dark Chocolate
- Snack-size bag of Beanfield’s Bean & Rice Chips in Pico de Gallo flavor
- 4 oz. bottle of Baby Ecos Stain & Odor Remover
- Kallari 85% Cacao Chocolate bar
- Two sample-size bottles of Florax DS Ready to Drink Probiotic (one in Natural and one in Natural Raspberry flavor)
- One sample packet of Episencial Playful Wash (baby body wash)
- Swipes Lovin’ Wipes, Unscented (intimate wipes)
- One sample packet of Jadience Purifying toner
- Single serving of Salba Chia Boost
- Single serving of Natural Calm in Raspberry Lemon flavor (anti-stress drink)
- Salt-Free Moroccan Spice Rub and recipe to make Moroccan Spice Scented Red Lentil Soup from Cedar Haven Seasonings
- Lots and lots of coupons!
I’ve tried all of the bars and the ingredient list on the Dale’s bar was fantastic.
The taste of that little Peanut Butter mini was OUT OF THIS WORLD.
And all three bars can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
As for the baby products, I am not actually an infant (shocker) but I will probably still use the stain remover and body wash anyway…just because I’m not a baby doesn’t mean I can’t be messy 🙂 I’m intrigued by the probiotic drink. I’ve never heard of that before, but I’m always up for trying something new. That’s the point of the box, right? And I am SO excited to make the lentil soup one night.
Here’s what I thought of the box overall:
- First and foremost, the quality of the products was fantastic. It’s nice to know that you’re getting to try new items that aren’t going to hurt the environment. Each product boasted something different (organic, GMO-free, alcohol-free, fair trade, etc.)
- The box was literally stuffed to capacity! They really made the most of the space and the box even included a few full-sized products!
- It’s not just a monthly food subscription box. I would call it a lifestyle box as it included items that could be used outside of the kitchen.
- With every Conscious Box purchase, you earn points that you can redeem on their website for merchandise.
- “Conscious Box is also a supporter of jobs here in the United States. We only employ American workers who receive fair wages for the packing and shipping of boxes. All employees of Conscious Box are also encouraged to speak their minds and help the company move forward. To us, this is a family more than a business.” That’s awesome.
- Conscious Box is a member of 1% For The Planet. Therefore, at least 1% of their annual income goes towards supporting environmental organizations.
- The box you receive your goodies in is made from recycled materials and you can take it one step further and recycle the box after using your products!
- Vegan and gluten-free boxes are available.
- Little pricier than other boxes, it retails for $19.95/month. I honestly think the price is worth it though.
- I wish there was an option where you could tell Conscious Box what type of family you are a member of. As in, I wish I could request not to get samples geared towards babies, as I am not a mother and do not have younger siblings.
*I was given Conscious Box to try, all thoughts and opinions are my own*
Have you ever tried this box? Would you?
What product would you most like to try?