It is now officially the time of year when blogs start coming out with shopping guides and wish-lists galore. Of course I have got to jump in on the holiday shopping action, but with a fun new spin. As a girl who likes to lift things up and put them down, I thought I’d share a shopping guide for the weightlifter in your life.
The ideas included on this list are a mix of products that I already own and love and a few I would love to acquire. Some items don’t exactly scream Christmas Gift and are more practical, so remember who you are buying for and select accordingly – not every lifter will appreciate skin fold calipers. But no matter what you do, I implore you not to get the lifter in your life another shaker bottle. They probably have more than they know where or how to store. Opt for something a little more creative instead!
- Weightlifting belt
- Knee supports
- Foam roller
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit headphones <– These are game changers for your workout.
- Hippie Runner headbands
- Sport underwear <– Trust me.
- Skin fold calipers
- Muscle & Strength Encyclopedia
- Tuna packets <– Buffalo chicken flavor FTW!
- Beef jerky
- Quest bars <–S’mores and Cookies n’ Cream have fun chocolate and cookie chunks.
- Strong & Kind bars
- Powdered peanut butter
- Protein almond butter
- Protein peanut butter
- Protein pancake mix
- Sugar-free instant pudding <– Perfect for making protein pudding.
- Whey protein
- Protein Water
- Emergen-C <– Great as a pseudo pre-workout during a cycling off period.
- Food containers
- Bodybuilding cookbook
- FlavorGod Seasonings
- Misto <– Awesome tool to help reduce the amount of oil you need when cooking.
- Silicone muffin cups <– These make for easy clean up when baking egg muffins.
- Jaxx FitPack
- Digital food scale
There you have it friends, fitness stocking stuffers and presents – oh my! Can you believe Black Friday is just four short days away?! Don’t forget to check out my Black Friday Survival Guide to get some tips on how to take advantage of this shopping-crazed holiday. Happy shopping!
What is on your holiday wish-list this year? Any other suggestions to add to this weightlifting shopping guide? Leave your suggestions in the comments!