Recently, I was sent a water resistant Mp3 player to try out called the STORMp3…all I can say is I think I found my new cardio.
My normal day starts off with me peeling my legs away from the comfy and warm covers of my bed to walk down the cold hallway and into the bathroom. From there, I take a very lack luster shower where I occasionally fall asleep standing up. Ahh, the joys of the work week, not. But not anymore, friends! I have been using the STORMp3 player and I essentially throw a one woman dance party for myself each morning. Dancing in the shower is a win win, if you get sweaty while busting a move, the shower stream just washes it away. Sweet convenience.
So here’s the low-down on the Mp3 player…
- Can store about 500 songs to its 2GB internal memory, no need for bluetooth or USB cord connections
- Easy to add music, just click and drag
- 75 hours of play time before batteries need changing
- Designed for the shower (water resistant!) but it is portable and small enough that you could take it anywhere
- For such a small player, it can create a really loud sound! The better to have a dance party with 😉
- Very clear sound
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approved
- Runs off of batteries (which is great, you won’t need any electrical cords) but I get lazy and forget to change batteries once they die
- Requires silicon adhesive to attach it to the inside of the shower, I would have preferred a less permanent option
I have been loving waking up to some tunes. I have used the player both inside my shower -I totally drowned the player with water and it didn’t bat an eye at the flood- and outside my shower. I saved you (and my iPhone) from any photos taken of me dancing my face off in the shower with this Mp3 player, but I promise, it’s my new thing. You’re welcome. However, I think I’ll stick to keeping the player outside of the shower, so that I do not need to attach it to the shower walls. If you do choose to attach it to your shower, you can easily remove it and take it with you.
I think when the weather gets warmer out again, it would be great to use this player for outdoor workouts or by the pool. And if there are any hot yoga instructors out there, this little guy would be great for music during class. The humidity and sweat won’t be an issue.
Warning: May cause obnoxious shower singing.
Do you listen to music in the morning to wake up? I try to get out of the shower after 2 songs to try and save water, music is a great timer.
What kind of Mp3 player are you using?
FTC: I received a STORMp3 player for review, no other compensation was provided. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.